Ad ID: 6916
Added: October 11, 2023
* This camp was built in 2014, however, due to the political environment at the time the project was cancelled, leaving an untouched gem, and it’s now ready to be yours!
* Phase 1 included three 3-story dormitories, each equipped with Jack and Jill rooms for a total of 324 beds complete with washers and dryers on every level of every building and ample storage.
* Spacious boot room with coat hooks, benches, and exquisite finishes. Every detail is designed with your workers comfort in mind.
* The Arctic corridor stretches to accommodate additional dorms with over 500 linear feet of corridor.
* Two loading docks at the end of the corridor for supplies and maintenance, as well as three loading docks for the state-of-the-art kitchen.
* Includes a fully equipped kitchen, offering an abundance of cooking stations, bakery areas, pantries, multiple walk-in freezers, walk-in fridges, 2 buffet lines, coffee stations, and more. The spacious dining area, designed with your comfort in mind, can seat 368 guests per sitting. Kitchen is capable of feeding 1400 plus
* Ultimate Recreational and Administrative Facilities, The Recreation/administration building is a two-story marvel, featuring multiple offices, a boardroom, a theater room with a stage, a common TV area, private TV/gaming rooms, a fully equipped gym, offices on the main level, a hotel check-in station, and an elegant front boot room.
* Top tier finishings and equipment, Previous owner invested over $110,000,000 including state of the art the Filter Boxx wastewater system, fire suppression system, and a cutting-edge Newterra water treatment facility with water storage tanks.
Give us a call today to discuss owning this camp today